Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sticky News

One cute thing that Will's Kindergarten class does is 'Sticky News.' The children at a certain table are given the opportunity to share anything they want with the class. Then, this information is written down on a big piece of 2 inch wide masking tape, and the kids get to wear it the rest of the day. I haven't been keeping them, or keeping track of them up to this point, but today realized they might make some cute memories! So, starting today I'm going to write down the date and Will's 'Sticky News.' Then I'll post this at the end of the school year!

(I just realized that this post would show up in order of the date it was
started, regardless of when it was officially posted. So, since there is no point in waiting until the end of the year, I will just post it right now and edit it each time he gets a turn to do 'Sticky News'.)

10/17/06
"I like to play Pokemon with my brother Matthew."

10/25/06
"Today Jim is coming to the museum with me."

11/3/06
"I got a medal for soccer and baseball."

11/20/06
"I'm going on a trip to see my grandma."

11/30/06
"I want to have a snowball fight."

12/11/06
"When I wrestle with my dad, sometimes we all try to get on top of him."

12/19/06
"I have a Ninja Turtle movie from my birthday."

No comments: